ISBNs: 9780697804198, 0697804194
Cheapest textbook prices
These are the cheapest prices for each available method of obtaining this book. See all 0 prices »
- Copies of this textbook being sold by others at your school. Students typically sell their books for less to other students than elsewhere because there's no middle man and no shipping costs on-campus. These prices are only available if you select a school when you search (or you're logged in) and someone is selling the book at your school.
- New & used
- Go old school with a hard copy textbook. You can usually sell these to other students or retailers when you're done with them. Used books may vary significantly in quality from when they were new and may include highlighting, etc.
- Rentals are generally much less expensive than buying a hard copy, but you have to give the book back before the rental period ends. Some rental companies will let you extend your rental period for a fee and even purchase the book if you decide that you want to keep it. You are almost always better off buying the book then selling it when you're done.
- Save some trees and go digital with an eTextbook. Electronic textbooks are generally cheaper than their paper predecessors and don't add any weight to your backpack (assuming you already own an eReader), but it's not possible to sell them when you're finished. eBooks come in different digital formats and may be compatible with only certain devices.
- International editions may be used or new textbooks. The ISBNs of an international editions are different than standard textbooks. They are generally much cheaper, printed on lower quality paper, not printed in color, softcover, and may have different page numbers and exercises, but their contents are generally the same. International editions are harder to sell and don't sell for as much as their standard equivalents.